Pi Learning Management System
Pi Learning Management System (π LMS) is an innovative and full-fledged learning management system build on Drupal CMS, together with Opigno modules pack developed by the Swiss-based company Connect-i. It allows to easily build engaging trainings and contents, offer adaptive learning paths to students, manage their skills and certifications, and follow-up results. It also includes several tools facilitating communication between students and teachers, making the learning experience more efficient, like:
- manage training paths organized in courses, modules, and activities;
- configure adaptive learning paths;
- manage and ensure skill acquisition by students;
- assess students thanks to varied quizzes;
- manage blended learning by combining online modules with in-house sessions and virtual classrooms;
- award certificates to successful students;
- facilitate interactions thanks to live meetings, forums and chats.
π LMS platfom is fully compliant with AICC SCORM 2004 3rd Edition, SCORM 2004 4th Edition and Tin Can (xAPI). It integrates the innovative H5P technology, making possible to create rich interactive training contents.
Universities, Colleges, Schools, Large Enterprises (>10,000), Non Profits, Public Administrations, Small/Medium Businesses.
Linux, Mac and Windows.
Apple, Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox.
A mobile application is available in order to continue your trainings, stay in touch with your e-learning community and keep track of your achievements from your mobile device. This mobile application provides features specifically tuned for mobile (offline data, push notifications, etc.). It is available for: Google Play and Apple App Store.