Pi LMS Features
- Flexible access control, based on roles;
- Default roles include: student, teacher, class' coach, content manager, user manager, and administrator;
- Add as many as you want, using fine-grained control over what each role can do (or not) on the platform.
- Training catalogue with public/private trainings;
- Online training management (theory / quiz modules);
- Intructor-led sessions management;
- Virtual classroom sessions management;
- Adaptative learning path management, where training materials will be adapted to every student according to his/her previous achievements and some conditional rules;
- Guided training creation wizard;
- Graphical learning path manager tool;
- Fine-grained content management inside trainings, with courses, modules, and activities;
- Rich and powerful content authoring tool, allowing to create interactive and engaging contents;
- Training prerequisites: make your students finish one training before getting access to the next one, or use entrance test for trainings;
- Automatic PDF certificates generation when successfully completing a training.
- Customizable dashboard for every user;
- Global calendar that consolidates for each users all the events related to the courses he his member of;
- Collaborative messaging tool (discussion threads);
- Achievements page allowing to quickly get track of achievements.
Tools inside Trainings
- Document and media gallery;
- Collaborative workspaces.
- Interactive chat, with workspaces, allowing to share asynchronous messages, share files, todo lists;
- Live meeting solution with screen sharing, whiteboard, recording capabilities;
- Global dashboard;
- Training dashboards;
- User dashboards;
- History of attempts and scores per user for every module.
- Apache Solr integration;
- LDAP (Active Directory) and CAS integration;
- SCORM 2004 compliant;
- Tin Can (xAPI) compliant;
- Certified LRS (Learning Record Store): Learning Locker, Watershed;
- H5P compliant.
- Integration of 2 factor authentication (OTP, Google Authenticator).